UPCOMING ELECTION SCHEDULE FOR 2023:
- Spring Primary (if required) – Tuesday, February 21st
- Spring Election – Tuesday, April 4th
We are fortunate to be able to provide convenient voting at Town Hall – 31000 Namekagon Road from 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. on election day.
Thank our elections inspectors for their service. Their efforts result in fast, easy, and efficient voting at our local polling place.
See below for links to most commonly asked election questions. If you have additional questions you may email them to Laurel, the Town of Webb Lake’s Election Specialist, at: email@example.com
Need to Register to Vote?
Register to Vote online: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/RegisterToVote.
Print a form, fill it out and mail with proof of residence: El-131 – (REV 2020-06)
- In Person Voter Registration available Monday March 27th 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Absentee Ballots and Voting:
Unable to make it to the polls on election day? Please still vote!
To vote absentee, the easiest way is to make the request for a ballot online: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/VoteAbsentee.
You can also download the form and mail it with Photo ID. Absentee Application: EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot (rev. 2020-06).
- In Person Early Absentee Voting Hours Monday February 13th 10:45 am – 11:45 am
- In Person Early Absentee Voting Hours Monday March 27th 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
For results and additional election information visit the Burnett County Web-Site:
To Run for Office:
General information for local government candidacy contact the Elections Specialist.